Innovation Lab Opportunities
The NRF Innovation Lab in the River Pavilion is a carefully curated, invitation-only showcase of the most visionary retail technologies. The Lab is an immersive experience where these technologies come to life through hands-on demonstrations, featuring the latest advances in technologies such as:
Artificial Intelligence | Augmented Reality | Virtual Reality | Machine Learning | Facial Recognition | Robotics | Data Analytics | Web3
With NRF's ability to bring an entire industry together, participating in this event offered the opportunity to expand one's business and brand like never before.
To be considered for the next Innovation Lab, you must meet the following criteria:
- Technologies in the latest trends including but not limited to: AI, visualization, robotics, data analytics, omnichannel, supply chain, re-commerce, inventory management, retail media, engagement and experiential retail.
- Must be a technology that solves a problem for retailers and is new to the market within the past 2 years.
- Must be either live with a retailer or in pilot phase (no concept phase).
- Company cannot have been in the Innovation Lab previously (2017-2023) unless showcasing a completely new product.
- Must have an interesting way to demonstrate the technology.
Was your company founded in 2019 or later? If so, you may also qualify to exhibit in the Startup Zone.
Booth Package includes:
- 8' x 10' booth with kiosk, backwall and carpet
- 1 Bar stool
- 1 – 500 watt electrical drop
- 1 full conference badge, 4 booth staff badges
- Startup Companies: $8,000
- Established Member Companies: $10,000
- Established Non-Member Companies: $12,000
NOTE: Startups must be founded in 2019 or later to qualify for Startup pricing.
Larger booth packages available.
Curated VC/Startup Meetings
VC and Startup collaborations begin at NRF 2024. NRF will match innovative startups and investors for one-on-one meetings, helping make the most of your time in NYC.
You can’t afford to not be here
Since debuting their technologies in the Innovation Lab, previous exhibitors have gone on to raise millions in funding, built effective partnerships and expanded globally with brands such as Google, Nike and Walmart. To view the success of past exhibitors and their newfound partnerships, click here.